Hello friends!

My company is
K.OATMAN DESIGN
I am an illustrator, painter, arranger/rearranger, art person and so on.
Thank you for taking a look at my work.

please contact me at my email address
karenmarko@everestkc.net
for more info on pricing.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Carli's room





This is the room of 14 year old Carli. She is really into Japanese Anime. We wanted to add some of that to the room, but keep it mature for her. We did the canvases, so that she could change them out if she wanted to. The bedding is from Dwell Studio for Target. The cool cut-out chandelier is from Urban Outfitters.


This was the "before". All of the furniture was smooshed to one side of the room. We made her bed the focal point by moving it under the windows. Layering it with curtains and artwork created more drama. She wanted to keep the color very subtle on the walls, but add a little sparkle with tiny mirrors and silver paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment